Body Love 101: The Real Deal On Consistently Feeling GREAT In Your Body
There’s so much talk about loving your body these days.
Unfortunately, a lot of it is just talk.
You’ve gotten the message that you “should” love your body, but how do you actually do that? And how do you do that when every diet ad/ magazine cover/ boutique with tiny clothes tells you that your body is wrong, too big, and, essentially, unloveable?
Want my top 5 Body Love Tips sent directly to you? Sign up here:
Why Body Love Is Important And Essential
To Your Happiness
Here’s the deal: it’s really hard to be happy and enjoy your life when you feel bad about your body.
You’ve wasted countless hours stressing out about how you look and how you feel you should look. And it hasn’t gotten you anywhere but deeper into body shame.
If you want to feel confident, feel better at work, date more, have better relationships, and just OWN the awesomeness that you possess, you must start the process of loving your body.
When’s the best time to get started?
Right now. Don’t wait for the perfect moment. Now is the perfect moment to start loving your body.
Getting Started: How To Deeply & Consistently
Love Your Body
Here are 9 of my favorite resources for learning to really love your body!
- You Have My Permission To Love And Accept Your Body, Just As It Is, Right This Minute — Sometimes it’s hard to even believe that you have the right to love your body. This will help you give yourself permission.
- Why You Should Stop Comparing Yourself To Others (And How To Do It) — Comparing always leads to despairing when you compare your body, beauty or talents with someone else. Learn how to stop this process so that you can improve your body image.
- Dealing With Negative Comments About Your Body– Dealing with negative comments about your body can be really difficult and can stop your body image progress in its tracks. Check out my tips for dealing with negative comments. And if compliments fluster you too, check out this post.
- The Body Image Benefits Of Pleasure — Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this. Learn how indulging in pleasure can improve the way you feel about your body.
- Big Fat Stares And How To Deal With Them — I get it–not everyone is down with body love. And when you’re fat, people sometimes think it’s okay to stare at you. Here’s my take on how to deal with judgment (and staring!).
- Exercise Your Right To Bare Arms — Feel afraid to show your arms or legs? Did you know that changing what you wear can change how you feel in your skin? Read this one to learn more.
- Hate Your Body? Take *More* Pics — Are you always avoiding being in pictures? See how taking more pics can actually help your body image.
- My Top 5 Instant Body Image Boosters — Changing the way you feel about your body can be a long process, but there are some simple things that can help you feel better instantly. Check out this post to see my top 5 instant boosters.
- It’s Okay To Be Fat — We have a lot of misinformed folks constantly telling us that it’s not okay to be fat. But what if it is? Learn more here.
- The Real Deal On Body Acceptance – Not sure if body love and acceptance is right for you? Read this to get some clarity and handy tips.