In honor of the 30th anniversary of the groundbreaking book, Shadows On A Tightrope, some of the biggest names in fat positivity are writing blog posts about their experiences with the book.
Rather than write my own, I’ve decided to be a hub for these posts. I’ll be updating throughout the day, so check back here to join the carnival! By the way, these are in no particular order!
- “Out Of The Shadows” by Ragen Chastain
- “Changing How You Think About Your Body for Good” by Kimberly Dark
- “Parallel Lives” by Lara Frater
- “Shadow on a Tightrope: the book that made me fat” by Charlotte Cooper
- “Up Hill Both Ways: 30th Anniversary of Shadow on a Tightrope” by Jeanette DePatie
- “The Vision Has Never Changed” by Rochelle Rice
- “Shadow On A Tightrope Turns 30” by Peggy Elam
- “Fat People Of The World, Unite!” by Jassie Stokes
- “Nothing About Us Without Us” by Pattie Thomas
- “Shadow on a Tightrope” by April Lashbrook
- “Shadow on a Tightrope: Continuing to Throw Its Weight Around” by Esther Rothblum, Ph.D.
- “30 Years Out of the Shadows” by Kathy
- “Shadow on a Tightrope 30th Anniversary” by Rebecca Trujillo Batty
- “Hidden Treasure” by Sharon Robinson
More to come! Check back here throughout the day!