This week in ferocious fatness . . .
- “Second Verse, Same As the First; Fat Acceptance Is For Everyone” — Marianne explains why fat acceptance is for everyone, even thin people.
- “On Cure Evangelism” — Really interesting post by Feminists With Disabilities about “cure evangelism” that will definitely ring a bell for anyone who’s ever dieted (or been told that losing weight will cure whatever ails them).
- “Arm(istice)” — GirthfulGirl declares a truce with her arms. Let’s hope they don’t take up arms against her! (Heh, heh. Heh.)
- “Huge, Episode 1: Goonies never say die” — Reading Lesley’s recaps of fat-related shows is like watching those shows with your BFFF (Best Fat & Fabulous Friend).
- ” How to Heal From Emotional Eating: Insights & Advice” and “Notes on Body Image and Feeling Sexy At Any Size” — In case you missed them, Margarita from the Weightless Blog wrote fantastic (and thorough) recaps of my two recent teleclasses — How To Heal From Emotional Eating and How To Feel Sexy At Any Size.